Here is our privacy statement.
MTC Powder Solutions AB (hereinafter referred to as our “Company” or “We”) uses our customers’ information (hereinafter “personal information”) for the following purposes:
We are committed to continuously providing efficient customer service to our customers. In dealing with customers’ personal information, we recognize its importance, and therefore handle personal information appropriately by observing laws and regulations concerning personal data information protection. We will use the information you provide to:
- Contact you with relation to our services & products
- To compile and analyse personal information statistically and prepare statistical data processed into a form that cannot recognize and identify individuals.
Storage of data
We take necessary and appropriate steps and other security measures to help protect personal information handled by our Company to prevent leakage, loss, or damage thereof.
Your personal data will be stored for as long as necessary to meet the purposes detailed above.
Sharing personal information with parties outside of MTC PS
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal data to outside parties except as provided below:
- When users have given prior consent of sharing personal information with companies or organizations.
- When it is required by law and ordinance.
- We may share the relevant information within the MTC company network if deemed necessary to support our response to you.
- We use Netlify, a web developer platform, to process the information provided in the “contact form” located on the website. The completed information (Name, Email, Company and Message) by the user of the website is processed by Netifly before being sent to MTC PS by email.
- We use reCAPTCHA, a service by Google Inc, to authenticating users and remove spam through its submission forms. ReCAPTCHA is a third-party plugin which checks if you are a person in order to prevent certain website functionality from being used or abused by spam bots. The plugin collects data such as software and hardware information, indirectly and directly, using cookies. The data is sent to Google for analysis and will be used to improving reCAPTCHA and general security purposes.